- Data Sheets
- Shipping Info
- After careful research, we have chosen a leading Chinese manufacturer of solar modules for our complete grid tie systems
- Our selection criteria was module quality and performance and company financial health and stability
- Yingli is one of the leading photovoltaic (PV) manufacturers in China
- Yingli has a vertically integrated business model, from the manufacture of multicrystalline polysilicon ingots and wafers, PV cells, to PV modules
- Yingli also was awarded a 42MW contract with Acciona Energy to help build the world’s largest solar plant in Moah, Portugal
- Yingli was listed on the New York Stock Exchange on June 8, 2007 and has maintained a healthy stock value in spite of the economic downturns
- Industry leading in-house manufacturing of polysilicon, ingots, wafers, cells and modules ensures tight control of our material and production quality.
- High performance, multicrystalline solar cells deliver a module series efficiency of up to 14.6%, reducing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output per unit area.
- Tight positive power tolerance of -0W to +5W ensures modules are delivered at or above rated power, improving system performance through the reduction of module mismatch loss.
Quality & Reliability
- Robust, corrosion resistant aluminum frame independently tested to withstand wind and snow loads of up to 50 psf and 113 psf, respectively, ensuring mechanical stability.
- Manufacturing facility certified to ISO9001 Quality Management System standards.
- Module packaging optimized to protect product during transportation and minimize on-site waste.
- Leading limited power warranty* ensures 91.2% of rated power for 10 years, and 80.7% of rated power for 25 years.
- 10-year limited product warranty.
* In compliance with our Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Qualifications and Certificates
- UL 1703 and ULC 1703, UL Fire Safety Class C, CEC, FSEC, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, SA8000
Solar Panel Dimensions (length / width / height) = 1960mm / 990mm / 40mm
Solar Panel Weight = 25.5 kg
Number of modules per pallet = 26
Number of pallets per 40' container = 24
Packaging box dimensions
(length / width / height) =1995mm / 1145mm / 1170mm