- Data Sheets
- Shipping Info
ABOUT YINGLI GREEN ENERGY
- Yingli Green Energy Holding Company Limited (NYSE: YGE) is one of the world’s largest fully vertically integrated PV manufacturers. With over 2 GW of modules installed globally, we are a leading solar energy company built upon proven product reliability and sustainable performance. We are the first renewable energy company and the first Chinese company to sponsor the FIFA World CupTM.
- High efficiency, polycrystalline solar cells with high transmission and textured glass delivering a module efficiency of up to 12.9%, minimizing installation costs and maximizing the kWh output of your system per unit area.
- Power tolerance of +/-3% minimizing PV system mismatch losses.
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY
- Industry leading in-house manufacturing of polysilicon, ingots, wafers, cells and modules ensures tight control of our material and production quality.
- Robust, corrosion resistant aluminum frame independently tested to withstand wind loads of 2.4 kPa and snow loads of 5.4 kPa ensuring a stable mechanical life for your modules.
- Module packaging optimized to protect product during transportation and minimize on-site waste.
- This type of module is commenly use for the small off-grid system.
- Manufacturing facility certified by TÜV Rheinland to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and BS OHSAS 18001:2007.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATES
IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL 1703 and ULC 1703, UL Fire Safety Class C, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, BS OSHAS 18001:2007, SA 8000, PV Cycle
Solar Panel Dimensions (length / width / height) = 1172mm / 660mm / 35mm
Solar Panel Weight = 8.3 kg
Number of modules per box = 4
Packaging box dimensions
(length / width / height) =1200mm / 690mm / 200mm