Solar Systems Philippines will collect the basic information to provide you with an initial estimate for the size and cost of your system.
That basic information includes:
- Your monthly electrical usage. (This is best found on your electric bill and is in the form of kilowatt hours)
- The approximate size of your roof. (Or any other area where you plan to locate the panels)
- Your company’s tax status. (For profit or non-profit)
What you will have at this point: An initial estimate for the size and cost of your system. This estimate could change dramatically based on information gathered in later stages.
What Happens After the Call
Initial System Design
Solar Systems Philippines will design your system and source the equipment with the goal of cost and system efficiency.
Additional Information Collected
Solar Systems Philippines will collect additional information including:
- Financing Goals. (Eliminate utility billing, reduce peak consumption, or other plans)
- Additional Building Engineering Information. (Usually provided by a property manager, physical plant manager etc)
- Financing Plans. (Capital Project, Bank Financing and Power Purchase Agreement)